Acupuncture Treatment at Ries Wellness
Acupuncture is a type of alternative medicine based on the ancient traditions of Chinese medicine, in which special needles are used for stimulation specific points in the body. Acupuncture is used worldwide to help patients suffering from a wide range of ailments. At Ries Wellness in Bucktown, Chicago, Dr. Anthony Ries uses acupuncture treatment to help patients suffering from back pain, sciatica, neck pain, headaches, and other conditions find holistic relief.
Our Chiropractic Acupuncture
Acupuncture and chiropractic care go hand in hand due to their holistic and non-invasive approach to pain management and injury treatment. It is commonly known that chiropractic care addresses imbalance in the spinal column using manual manipulation. Acupuncture focuses more on using methods to balance energy flow in the body. It is a natural pairing to have a chiropractor work with acupuncture therapy. While the techniques used in each approach are vastly different, the goal is always to provide the patient with whole-body wellness.
Acupuncture is recommended to alleviate chronic pain and treat neurological and muscular disorders like headaches, tendinitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, sciatica, and osteoarthritis. If you are not comfortable receiving a surgical procedure for lower back problems, then acupuncture paired with an exercise regimen may be the perfect treatment plan for you. The other advantage of acupuncture is that it helps avoid the need for pain medication to deal with your symptoms.
Benefits of Acupuncture
Our acupuncture is frequently used to improve various ailments, including:
- Reduced stress: This treatment has been proven to reduce the levels of stress hormones and improve overall well-being.
- Headache relief: Acupuncture is used to treat headaches since ancient times. It helps reduce the frequency of migraines and provides a sense of relaxation.
- Improved immune system: This form of alternative medicine helps boost the immune system, reducing the possibility of illness.
- Allergy relief: Acupuncture helps strengthen the body against viruses, reducing the possibility of an allergic reaction.
- Increased energy: Our patients often experience a surge of increased energy even after one session. Acupuncture also helps improve sleep, helping you better manage your insomnia.
Contact Us for Acupuncture from Our Chiropractor in Chicago, IL
At Ries Wellness, our mission is to provide our patients with high-quality treatments that will improve their health and wellness. We are passionate about helping patients through our holistic services. Whether you are suffering from an injury or experiencing movement limitations, Dr. Anthony Ries will work with you to assess the problem and find the solution that is right for you. Contact us today to find out how our team provides gentle and effective chiropractic care for patients in Bucktown and the Chicago area.